Friday 29 November 2013

Roof Top Party Warm Up Act

Jennie Keen 
Shopping Centre Account Manager

Not one to shy away from the lime light, it didn't take me long to spot an opportunity at the roof top party... The band was setting up, and being the kind person I am want to make them welcome, so offering them a warm up act seemed like the perfect way to do this. I marched over thinking they would probably shoo me away, but to my delight they were more than happy for me to sing!!

Jeanette our director came over to drag me away shortly after, little did she know the seed had already been planted... 2 songs in and BOOM my name was being called, it was my time to shine!! 


.....Some may say shine/whine!!

If you were to ask me what lesson I could take away from this, it would be, "If ever in doubt of the lyrics... Just make 'em up!!!"

Enjoy :)



I am also available for Weddings, Birthdays and Christenings - call me on 01704 516314


Peace, love and lyrics



Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment